I'd Still Say Yes - U Turn

I'd Still Say Yes

I love you most when we share a place
Those special good times together
It seems like our love can't get much better, ohh
'Cause we were as close as two could be
We knew love would last forever
We're more than just lovers, we're good friends

And even if our heart would drift away
I wouldn't even think twice
If I wanted love back again

Because I'd still say yes to you again
My darling for you I'd do it all again
Yes, I'd still say yes to you again
Darling for you I'd do it over and over again
To you, you know I'll say yes
Oh my darling, oh my darling only for you

Where does it go, how does it end
True love it seems so easy
'cause we have no doubts, where we belong
Where we belong

They say time can heal a broken heart
And true love never ends
So why not start where we began

Because I'd still say yes to you again
My Darling for you I'd do it all again
Yes I'd still say yes to you again
Darling for you i'd do it over and over again

They say time can heal a broken heart
And true love never ends
So why not start where we began, baby

=====
From what I am going through right now, I got a lot of friends who back me up and would not let me down. I keep good relationship with my old friends and lovers. "We're more than just lovers, we're good friends"

Recently I received the lyrics of the song, from someone who loves me so much... I can't deny... but who is so impossible to get back with. I just dwell on the thought that somewhere out there, someone loves me so much, i think larger than my love for myself. This is an exaggeration, you'd say but, in times when my heart is so crushed, I can't feel anything else but pain. Thankfully I have such friends and lovers who remain to be my strength.

For now, "they say time can heal a broken heart". For me, an enormous love for another would do the trick as well. What do you think?

Listen to the music:


id still say yes - u turn

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.