One Friend - Dan Seals

I was driving my car. I left her somewhere and as I was going back to get her, this song played on the radio. I immediately got my phone, with no intention of talking to her, I rang her. It was a spurt of the moment, as soon as I heard this song played, my mind was immersed at the image of her face. I can't take it off. I know I was at fault, I was too proud to admit it. Then I ended up dialling her cellphone.

She answered, I did not say a word. I placed the mouthpiece in front of the speaker. I was running out of words to tell her how much I love her. I just stayed quiet and made her listen to the song althroughout.

I don't know if it meant anything to her but it meant so much to me. The moment I heard the song, I saw her face, my heart was beating so fast. I didn't know what it meant but my heart was so sincere when it said "if I had only one friend left, I want it to be you".

Just her. I don't know if any of you guys felt the same way. I don't know if it is so normal to let your girlfriends feel that you love them so much, you can't live without them, everything in you is about her. This was mine until forever.

Lyrics of One Friend - Dan Seals
I always thought you were the best
I guess I always will.
I always felt that we were blessed
And I feel that way still.

Sometimes we took the hard road
But we always saw it through.
If I had only one friend left I'd want it to be you.

Sometimes the world was on our side
Sometimes it wasn't fair.
Sometimes it gave a helping hand
Sometimes we didn't care.
'Cause when we were together
It made the dream come true.
If I had only one friend left
I'd want it to be you.

Someone who understands me
And knows me inside out.
Helps keep me together
And believes without a doubt,
That I could move a mountain
Someone to tell it to.
If I had only one friend left
I'd want it to be you.
Someone And knows me inside out.

Helps keep me together
And believes without a doubt,
That I could move a mountain
Someone to tell it to.
If I had only one friend left I'd want it to be you.

Music of One Friend - Dan Seals


one friend - dan seals

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.