I'd Do Anything For Love - Meatloaf

by BLOGTEST

After my graduation from college, I was a total bum! MTV was my life. Recently, I watched the movie Twilight and it reminded me of this song by Meatloaf. The singer was a vampire in the MTV. What really caught my attention was the title itself: I'd do anything for love. Who in this world would not really give anything and everything for love?

I thought it was weakness to give anything for love. I asked myself if I am such a wimpy kind of person. In fact, I do because I did anything for love. I left the woman I love because I don't think she'd be happy with me. I still see her now and I still imagine we are together but it just can't be. I'd say it was our different views, opinions, conflicting interests, opposing outlook in life. Nothing seem to fit, I though so I had to let her go. She was my all but I gave her all the way. I am just proud to claim for myself, to admit that I did everything for love. Was that really doing everything? It is for me. Her happiness would be my happiness.

I'D DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE LYRICS

MEATLOAF lyrics


MUSIC FROM IMEEM

Id Do Anything For Love [1993] - Meatloaf

1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    awesome song. Meat Loaf (and Jim Steinman who write his songs) is great.


Powered by Blogger.