Michelle - Beatles

This is a favorite of my brother-in-law. He is also my favorite, I seldom kid him, because he is my only brother-in-law ("bayaw" is the local word for brother-in-law). I also call my sister, my favorite sis because she's the only sis I have, I mean my blood sister.

I really don't know why my bayaw liked this song. I never got the chance to ask him, besides, he's such a quiet guy. He only talks a lot when he's got plenty of beer in his tummy, although, I "over-talk" him, really!

Before he married my sister, I heard him sing this song in a bar not just once. And when they got married, this song is also on queue on the videoke screen. I even made a video of his daughter with this song as a background. Well, never mind the mnemonics, he is still my favorite bayaw as long as he remains to be in love with my sister.... what more can I ask for? And this song will remind me of him.

By the way, I had become an avid fan of American Idol 2008 so when Jason Castro sang this, I truly enjoyed the sound of it! It was really perfect! Perfect song for this blog site too!

So here is the lyrics and music of the song:


LYRICS OF THE SONG
Michelle, ma belle, these are words that go together well,
My Michelle.

Michelle, ma belle, sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble,
Très bien ensemble.

I love you, I love you, I love you.
That's all I want to say, until I find a way
I will say the only words I know that you'll understand.

Michelle, ma belle sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble,
Très bien ensemble.

I need to, I need to, I need to.
I need to make you see oh, what you mean to me.
Until I do I'm hoping you will know what I mean.

I love you...

I want you, I want you, I want you.
I think you know by now I'll get to you somehow.
Until I do I'm telling you so you'll understand.

Michelle, ma belle.
Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble,
Très bien ensemble.
I will say the only words I know that you'll understand, my Michelle.

This is the version of Jason Castro (American Idol 2008 Finalist)


Michelle - Jason Castro

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.