I Need You - America

Thank you raimster16 for this story:

Hi there! I read your blog and I wanted to share to you my story about this song by America.

My experience with this song is very sad because that is when my boyfriend left me after 7 years of being together. I want to seek revenge but I cannot do it. He was so dear to me because he knows me inside and out. He knows when I want to cry and why I want to cry. I wanted to tell him that I need him, not as my boyfriend or someone intimate but someone who knows me, someone I can cry on and someone I can feel genuine affection. I know he’s a very happy soon-to-be-married man and I want him to stay that way. I hope he can read this so that he will know that I need him and when he comes to me, I will embrace him with my two hands because I just needed him beside me. Last night we talked and I never told him about this song but now my heart is singing it out for me.

I know I was hurt when he left me. I am still hurting until now and I can’t forget how he hurt me. I will not try to win him back. I just want him to be there for me when I need him. And I guess he promised he will.

“I just need you.”



We used to laugh, we used to cry
We used to bow our heads then, wonder why
And now you're gone, I guess I'll carry on
And make the best of what you've left to me
Left to me, left to me
I need you like the flower needs the rain
You know I need you,
guess I'll start it all again
You know I need you like the winter needs the spring
You know I need you,
I need you
And every day, I'd laugh the hours away
Just knowing you were thinking of me
And then it came that I was put to blame
For every story told about me
About me, about me
I need you like the flower needs the rain
You know I need you,
guess I'll start it all again You know I need you,
I need you
I need you like the winter needs the spring
You know I need you, guess
I'll start it all again
You know I need you,
I need you...


Isn’t it nice when after ending the relationship, you are still good friends? -0-

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.