Hands to Heaven - Christian Bautista

This is a song revived by a local artist Christian Bautista. He was one of the finalists in a talent search here in the Philippines. I watched that talent search because my friend Mona told me so. He was particularly cute, by the way. She said this singer looked a lot like his boyfriend. (Owwwsss???)

Anyway, when I first heard this song, I was in the government office (my first job in Manila, my first and only civil service job). My friend Beth said it was beautifully sang by this good-looking singer. I told her I liked the lyrics, it was so full of passion and love, and instantly we shared the same sentiment regarding the song.

Beth is a very good friend. I heard from my aunt that Beth and I are somewhat related but I presume that would be beyond fourth degree of consanguinity and/or affinity. We have good taste when it comes to songs so I bet we really are related to each other. Nevertheless, our friendship remains strong up to this year and our communication is much open.

By the way, we were born the same month. She loves to make jokes, I love listening to her jokes. She's really a funny gal in her natural way.


Hands To Heaven - Christian Bautista

As I watch you move across the moonlit room
There`s so much tenderness in your loving
Tomorrow I must leave the dawn knows no reprieve
God give me strength when I am leaving

So raise your hands to heaven & pray
That we`ll be back together someday

Tonight, I need your sweet caress
Hold me in the darkness
Tonight you calm my restlessness
You relieve my sadness

As we move to embrace, tears run down your face
I whisper words of love so softly
I can`t believe this pain, it`s driving me insane
W/o your touch,life will be lonely

So raise your hands to heaven & pray
That we`ll be back together someday

Morning has come another day
I must pack my bags & say goodbye... goodbye

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.