Don't Fall In Love with a Dreamer - Kenny Rogers

I was born a "Piscean" (Pisces)although I am not really the type who is so particular about horoscopes. I just thought it's blog-worthy because it also reminds me of a dear friend, a close one. She is likewise a "piscean" and when we had a program at school which required us to use a codename, I recommended she use this one because from my reading of a mug given to me, it said that a person born under the zodiac sign of Pisces is a dreamer.

I also told her about this song, sung by one of my favorite singers. Sol (her name) and I shared a lot in common. We took Philosophy and Political Science as our major courses back in UP. We went home to the same dorm and there was one time we shared the same boarding house. We joined the same campus organization and helped put up one (an organization called POLIS). Incidentally, together we also doubted our faith, our religion and our God (that was before). We always go out together sometimes people would interchange our faces, our teachers confuse our names.

At present, we conitnued our passion for the laws and religion. In the near future, we hope to be called Lawyers.

So this song in particular, although when I hear a Kenny Rogers song, somehow I remember Sol. Here goes the lyrics:

Just look at you sitting there
You never looked better than tonight
And it'd be so easy to tell you I'd stay
Like I've done so many times
I was so sure this would be the night
You'd close the door
And wanna stay with me
And it'd be so easy
To tell you I'd stay
Like I've done so many times

Don't fall in love with a dreamer
Because he'll always take you in
Just when you think
You've really changed him
He'll leave you again
Don't fall in love with a dreamer
Because he'll break you every time

So put out the light and just hold on
Before we say goodbye
Now it's morning
and the phone rings and ya say
You gotta get your things together
You just gotta leave
Before you change your mind
And if you knew
What I was thinking girl, I'd turn around
If you'd just ask me one more time
Don't fall in love with a dreamer
Because he'll always take you in
Just when you think
You've really changed him
He'll leave you again
Don't fall in love with a dreamer
Because he'll break you every time
so put out the light and just hold on
Before we say goodbye



Dont fall in love with a dreaMER - Kenny Rogers and Kim Carnes

1 Response
  1. Blogger Says:

    Still not using an Horoscope app? Download The Best HOROSCOPE App (Available for Android & iOS)


Powered by Blogger.