Hard To Say I'm Sorry - Chicago

This song reminds me to be humble. I know somebody who is very proud and wouldn't admit any mistakes. One way or the other, you have encountered a person full of pride who deleted the word "sorry" from their vocabulary. It's a sad world when all our fingers are pointed to other people, blame everything to him or to her but not to ourselves.

People like them just makes me wanna puke and abhor the world more but I tried to keep my cool... which we should do in most cases. I know saying sorry is just one side of the picture. The other one is not-to-make-it-again which I think is even more difficult that is why saying sorry is the terrible thing because there is a consequence to it.

I may have said sorry a thousand times but if I keep repeating it, then the person you are saying sorry to becomes immune to it. The word ultimately loses its meaning.

I'm just glad I have more understanding people around me who accepts me for what I am and affirms me when I have done something good. Honestly, it is also a virtue I have to practice myself - to appreciating the good ones rather than magnifying the bad ones.

These are my thoughts at the moment while I recalled this song. Shortness of saying sorry makes one proud but overdoing it, on the other hand, makes its meaning vanish. So for me, it's hard to say I'm sorry and its a challenge to say it once in a while especially when you me it.

Here is the lyrics:
“Everybody needs a little time away.” I heard her say, “From each other.”
“Even lovers need a holiday, far away, from each other”

Hold me now, It's hard for me to say I'm sorry
I just want you to stay, after all that we've been through
I will make it up to you, I promise to
And after all that's been said and done
You're just the part of me I can't let go

Couldn't stand to be kept away just for the day from your body
Wouldn't wanna be swept away, far away, from the one that I love

Hold me now, it's hard for me to say I'm sorry
I just want you to know

Hold me now, I really want to tell you I'm sorry
I could never let you go
After all that we've been through I will make it up to you
I promise to And after all that's been said and done
You're just the part of me I can't let go

After all that we've been through
I will make it up to you I promise to

You're gonna be the lucky one
When we get there gonna jump in the air
No one will see us 'cause there's nobody there
After all, you know we really don't care
Hold on, I'm gonna take you there

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.