Lost in Space - Lighthouse Family

This is a song from the late 1990s which I clearly remember because of my friends whom I joined in their adventure while working on their thesis (a requirement before they could gradute from college). I was there to help them get to the beach and took their photos. hahaha! I was a very proud photographer!

I remember it was about "flora and fauna". They were all Biology students, while I was a Social Science gradute so I really didn't care what the heck were they looking for at the mangrove areas. All I care about was to bring them there, provide them a decent place to stay, take their pictures and sing to them this song... which apparently kept on playing on their heads even when the radio is off. Nice!

We explored the mangrove area of San Fabian beach, which is 10-minute drive from our house. We stayed the whole day there and it was so fun soaking our feet on the water! They tried to finish their task while enjoying the rest of the adventure.

That was more than 10 years ago and fortunately, we still keep in touch. Some of them are now professionals in their own field and we now have doctor friends!

So, in remembrance to that day, my friends, I know you would still remember this song! This is our song!

Sometimes I get tired of this me first attitude
You are the one thing that keeps me smiling
That's why I'm always wishing hard for you

'Cause your life shines so bright
I don't feel no solitude
You are my first star at night
I'd be lost in space without you

And I'll never lose my faith in you
How will I ever get to heaven if I do

Feels just so fine
When we touch the sky me and you
This is my idea of heaven
Why can't it always be so good

But it's alright, I know you're out there
Doing what you've gotta do
You are my soul satellite
I'd be lost in space without you

And I'll never lose my faith in you
How will I ever get to heaven, if I do

And I'll never lose my faith in you
How will I ever get to heaven, if I do

And I'll never lose my faith in you
And I'll never lose my faith in you


Lost In Space - Lighthouse Family

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.