Fallin' - Teri Desario

This is such a beautiful love song. Who wouldn't fall in love with it? I really like the first line of its lyrics. Read on....

I'm afraid to fly and I don't know why
I'm jealous of the people who are not afraid to die
It's just that I recall back when I was small
Someone promised that they'd catch me
And then they let me fall

And now I'm fallin... fallin' fast again
Why do I always take a fall when I fall in love

You think by now I've learned
Play with fire you get burned
But fire can be also warm
And that's why I return

Turn and walk away
That's what I should do
My head says go and find the door
My heart says I'll find you

And now I'm fallin', fallin’ fast again
Why do I always take a fall when I fall in love

It always turns out the same
Loving someone, losing myself only got me to blame

Help me I'm fallin fallin
Catch me if you can
Maybe this time I'll have it all
Maybe I’ll take it after all
Maybe this time I won’t fall
When I fall in love


I was never a brave person because I was so afraid of a lot of things that is why I like this song, other than of course it's really a pretty song. There is one person I can think of when I hear this song. Our relationship was short lived and it just comprised a little fraction of my life but he's worth mentioning because he gave spice to my life. He is my textmate Ethan.

I lived in Manila alone and loner as I was, I still longed for a company or someone to talk with. I had him as a textmate, really a virtual friend. Our conversation lasted for less than a year, unfortunately we really didn't get a chance to meet in person. We talked about school, work, family, his relationships and practically about a lot of things. Until one time he told me about this song. Well, I was flattered, feeling or at least imagining that he was singing this to me. I know though that it was an impossible scenario because he is committed to someone.

Well, when his someone came home (from abroad), naturally our conversation stopped until I really lost his number and he never sent me text messages anymore. If I could still get in touch with him, I would love too because he was such a sweet guy, honest and straight forward. So this is it!


fallin - teri de sario

1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    wow. parehas tayo.


Powered by Blogger.