Healing - Denise Williams

Before I went to bed last night, I was contemplating on the next song I will blog about. There were a lot of songs running through my mind already. I am not in front of the computer and for many songs I thought about last night and what they would remind me of them, this song, which I haven't actually heard for two decades, (no joke!) came across my mind and here we are.

What made this song so distinct is the memory it serves me. I particularly liked this song becase this used to be my prayer request for my mom. During my teens, my mom is in and out of the hospital because of internal complications in the digestive system. It was shocking to me because it was the first time a family member really got seriously ill. Those were the times I prayed so hard to God. I also noticed my mom frequently prayed the holy rosary and as a family, we also do that. We gather inside my mom and dad's bedroom and pray the rosary there together.

My mom is better now, no more serious problems. Love has healed my mom. She still have illnesses but those are already anticipated illnesses as one ages.

I know how to sing this song and although I haven't really heard of it for such a long time, I can still sing some lines of it.

Lyrics of the Song HEALING

Now that we have gotten through
One more fall, I can just admit I've got it all
Cause I do, Cause I've got you
We've crossed these battle lines to many times
It passes through the heart, but it never leaves a mark

Cause Your love just keeps on healing me
No matter how I bruise, if I just trust You
Your love just keeps on healing me
One more clue, one more chance that wasn't there before
In your arms no pain can harm the way I'm feeling
Lord I know that Your love is healing

I've kicked around those lines in my head
But I've never listened to the words that You said
See where it's lead
Well I know I have it now, cause You showed me how
And all I had to do was just to keep my eyes on You

Cause Your love just keeps on healing me
No matter how I bruise, if I just trust You
Your love just keeps on healing me
One more clue, one more chance that wasn't there before
In your arms no pain can harm the way I'm feeling
Lord I know that Your love is healing

Please take time to listen to this wonderful song:


Denise Williams - Healing - Denise Williams

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.