More Than Words - Extreme


I just want to say I was "star struck" (for me this means personally awed by the artist/inger or he/she is very irresistible) although I no longer recall the names of those boys (Take note: Boys) who sang this song in one of those students' gathering. I think the event was called "Student's Editorial Conference" or something.

That was a long time ago, in my high school days that's why I referred them as boys. I was still a young girl back then. I was a Sports columnist in our High School paper so I was a delegate to that conference together with the other writers from other schools in our province. This was the song that the two "stars-of-their-own-right" student delegates presented during the intermission number. I could vividly recall that they were good-looking, both of them but all other details have already vanished.

Anyway, this blog is about me so I'd rather get in order. I guess this song reminds me of my one-time stint as a writer, at least a high school paper. I dream of writing my own book you know. But so far, my mom is my only fan. I remembered her all-praises for me when I showed her my Sports Article for our school paper. She said "You write like a real sports writer!" Mom never lies, you agree?

Maybe, someday I will have my very own book, other than this blog and my journal of course.

==========================
Lyrics of the song More than Words

Saying I love you
Is not the words I want to hear from you
Its not that I want you
Not to say, but if you only knew
How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldnt have to say that you love me
Cos Id already know

What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldnt make things new
Just by saying I love you

More than words

Now Ive tried to talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is close your eyes
And just reach out your hands and touch me
Hold me close dont ever let me go
More than words is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldnt have to say that you love me
Cos Id already know

What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldnt make things new
Just by saying I love you

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.