Ironic - Alanis Morisette

Ironic - Alanis Morisette

Lyrics | Alanis Morissette lyrics - Ironic lyrics

I attended a wedding a few days ago. I know the couple and their friends. I was looking for a particular face but I didn't see him. I know they ended their relationship as good friends, best of friends even. He's the only one I knew I should see on such occassions... but will it really hurt to see your ex-girlfriend get married? It would seem they are really sure of their decision but were they? Really?

That's beside the point though. Life is never about making perfect decisions but in trying to make our decisions perfect. It is always a struggle because we know there is no such thing as perfect.

We have to falter once in a while. We have to get mad, we have to hate, we have to be sober, we have to be crazy. But ever noticed how often we become such? Very seldom. For me it is very seldom... Thankfuly, most of the day I am thinking. I make logical thinking - doing brain exercise. I am still trying to be rational. I have so much to think about, so much to worry knowing in the future I will still have to worry. Ironic!


Ironic - Alanis Morissette

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.