Devoted To You - Everly Brothers

I love my mom when she sings this song on the second voice (I think it's called the alto way of singing it). I am not really into the techies when it comes to music. I am not even sure if I know how to read the notes. Perhaps I should change course, what do you think?

Anyway, I sang this song this morning. I was cleaning the house. I am temporarily the nanny of my sister's youngest daughter. She is Kikay. My sister brought her baby to school because I told her I am busy... actually, I am busy cleaning the house. I got rid of the insects so it was more like a general cleaning which I cannot do if Kikay, the baby, is around. Mission Accomplished!

Yeah, this is my theme sone while cleaning the house. It was a nice feeling being left alone and I try to sing my lungs out without anyone to criticize or laugh at my singing. No disturbance whatsoever!

I haven't sung this song for a long while and when I remembered to sing it today, I never thought I was still able to grasp the right words of the song. Let me read the lyrics to check if I got it right when I sang it this morning. Join me in reading...

=====================================
Darlin' you can count on me
Till the sun dries up the sea
Until then I'll always be devoted to you

I'll be yours through endless time
I'll adore your charms sublime
Guess by now you know that I'm devoted to you

I'll never hurt you, I'll never lie
I'll never be untrue
I'll never give you reason to cry
I'd be unhappy if you were blue

Through the years my love will grow
Like a river it will flow
It can't die because I'm so devoted to you

I'll never hurt you, I'll never lie
I'll never be untrue
I'll never give you reason to cry
I'd be unhappy if you were blue

Through the years my love will grow
Like a river it will flow
It can't die because I'm so devoted to you

==============================
I'm sorry but I wasn't able to get the music from imeem. I guess I have to embed the song from somewhere else. Any suggestion please? Thanks.

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.