Maybe - Neocolors

I heard this song this morning when I woke up. It is now almost late in the afternoon yet the song keeps ringing in my head. I remember one time, Aldrin, my nephew, and I were browsing through the internet. I left this song playing for him, because I know about this song for ages already. Then I realized, he just kept on playing it for I think more than five times.

I got curious and the reason behind is that there is a girl in her life she cannot forget. My nephew is crazily in love with this girl but apparently, there is another man in her life. Agghhhh! Poor guy. He understands the situation though and he seems to enjoy his life despite that. He is a sign of a true gentleman, noble as well.

For me though, I do not understand why the song keeps playing in my head. All I can say is that this is good and despite the years have passed, I still know some of its lyrics. This is me, I could memorize a line or two even the entire lyrics of the song if I like the song.

Got to go for now, I still have to cook spaghetti for our school's Acquaintance Party at the beach! Wow!!!

Here goes the lyrics:
There I was, waiting for a chance
Hoping that you'll understand
The things I wanna say

As my love went stronger than before
I wanna see you more and more
But you closed your door

Why don't you try to open up your heart
I won't take so much of your time

Chorus:
Maybe, it's wrong to say please love me too
'Cause I know you'll never do
Somebody else is waiting there inside for you
Maybe it's wrong to love you more each day
'Cause I know he's here to stay
But I know to whom you should belong

I believed what you said to me
We should set each other free
That's how you want it to be

But my love went stronger than before
I wanna see you more and more
But you closed your door
Why don't you try to open up your heart
I won't take so much of your time

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.