Maging Sino Ka Man - Rey Valera - Sharon Cuneta


There was a movie about this song. It was a local film starred by Robin Padilla. Blogging about a Rey Valera song is quite overdue and incidentally, this song came to mind when I just want to blog about my sister.

My sister is or was an avid fan of Robin Padilla. He is a local actor who had the "bad boy" image in the Philippine cinema. Her fondness of this actor died down when the latter got involved in a criminal case from which he was committed to prison.

The other night I attended a prayer meeting, my sister went out with her friends. Before we were to go home, I stayed with them for a few minutes and they had a chat from which I think I overheard her saying "that's why I love my sister", in our dialect and she was referring to me. It caused me to smile although I was unsure of her exact words and whether she really meant it or not. I go for the positive side.

We've been through a lot together and she's been through a lot family-related problems. One would go really crazy if they are in her situation. I couldn't handle it myself if I was in her shoes that is why I admire her a lot. She manages to go through everything, add to that having a sister like me. I am the most uncontrolled sister in the universe but she accepts me, loves me even. And I love her back.

She is the kind of person you will love to love because as I have always told you, she can cope with different types of people. She can sustain relationships throughout the years and have loyal friends behind her. For me, she is simply the most amazing person I have ever seen and I believe she has been blessed fully for all that she has done to our family and to her friends. She is the kind of person one will surely love, whoever they are.


=========================================
Lyrics Translation of the song
MAGING SINO KA MAN (Whoever You are)

Ang pag-ibig ay sadyang ganyan (Love is like that)
Tiwala sa isa't isa'y kailangan (Trust in one another is needed)
Dati mong pag-ibig wala akong pakialam (Your previous love, I don't care)
Basta't mahal kita kailan pa man (I just love you forevermore)
'Wag kang mag-isip ng ano pa man (Don't think of anything else)
Mga paliwanag mo'y di na kailangan (I don't need your explanation)
At kahit ano pa ang iyong nakaraan (And whatever your past is)
Mamahalin kita maging sino ka man (I will love you forvermore)

Mahal kita pagka't mahal kita (I love you because I love you)
Iniisip nila ay hindi mahalaga (What they think is not important)
Mahal kita maging sino ka man (I love you whoever you are)

Mali man ang ikaw ay ibigin ko (It may be wrong to love you)
Ako'y isang bulag na umiibig sa 'yo (I may be loving you blindly)
At kahit ano pa ang iyong nakaraan (And whatever your past is)
Mamahalin kita maging sino ka man (I will love you forvermore)

Mahal kita pagka't mahal kita (I love you because I love you)
Iniisip nila ay hindi mahalaga (What they think is not important)
Mahal kita maging sino ka man (I love you whoever you are)
======================================================


Sharon Cuneta - Maging Sino Ka Man - Sharon Cuneta

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.