STAY - Matthew Arnold



I have told you stories about the members of my family and this time, I will talk about the artist in our family -in our nuclear family. He is our youngest brother who was born an artist. He used to draw and paint when we weres till young. As a teenager, he joined showbusiness and did extra appearances in some national movies. This stopped only when he had to work harder for his growing family.

His passion for music, as influence from mom, continued as he loved to play the guitar. With it, he started to compose his own songs and play it with his band during jamming sessions on some local bars. I still have some of his recorded songs and what I will share with you is his latest:

STAY
Composed and Sung by:
Matthew Arnold

Stay by my side and listen for a while
The words I say about the feelings I have for you

Hold me close don’t ever go away from me
Hold my hand try to understand and you will see
What you really mean to me
Why I need you in my life
With you I want to share
My everlasting love
So, hold me close don’t ever go away from me
Hold my hand try to understand and you will see

So, hold me close don’t ever go away from me
Hold my hand try to understand and you will see
How I love you…
How I need you…

What made this song special is that he sang it during the wedding of his colleagues. I know he enjoyed it because a crowd of more than 200 people listened and really appreciated his song. After his presentation, the crowd gave him a very loud cheer, in standing ovation. I wish I was there to celebrate his success. But let me just do it here in my blog and I want him to know that we have always been proud of him. We love you bro and we miss you here!

He is such an accomplished guy.

Please bear with me as this is the unedited version of the song. You will find that some of the lyrics written above is different from the one that you will hear. I will update this music as soon as the file becomes available. Thanks ;-)

Stay - Matthew Deguzman

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.