ChurpChurp Philippines | Social Share » Extra Excitement in your McDonald's Meal with the New Coca-Cola Can Glass Series! (Preview)

ChurpChurp Philippines | Social Share » Extra Excitement in your McDonald's Meal with the New Coca-Cola Can Glass Series! (Preview)


Who would not get goosebumps when this song started playing in that old Coca-cola advertisement. It was sung by a local artist by the name of "Lilet". I clearly remember her name because her pretty face reminds me of my sister. Well, that's only me alright.

So there she was giving the introductory lyrics of this song, without any background music. She sings it in acapella while the camera is zooming in on her surroundings which was a stadium filled with young people. The the background music plays along.

I get goosebumps because ever since I was still young, I have always been idealistic; principled; dreamer. I have always believed that there is still hope in this country and that goodness will prevail. I believe we human beings are innately good.

I am sharing this with you because the last time I spent a bonding moment with my sister, we ate at McDonald's. I know she could't resist the sight of that new Coca-Cola glass on display at the store's counter. She has been collecting those glasses for years, this is the third year, I believe. She has those glasses. I just knew she couldn't resist the new Coke glass' design and true enough, she bought one! Presto!

Now folk, don't fret because this glass is available to you at your nearest McDonald's store so hurry! Grab one.

For the meantime, here is the lyrics of that song.
Thanks for this site for the lyrics:

Children: The Future of this Nation


I am the future of the world

I am the hope of my Nation

I am tomorrow’s people

I am the new inspiration

And we’ve got a song to sing to you

we’ve got a message to bring to you

we’ve got a dream

for you and for me and tomorrow (tomorrow)

If we all can agree, there’ll be sweet harmony

tomorrow, tomorrow

and we all will be there, coca cola to share

feeling so real and so (feeling so real and so true)

promise us tomorrow and we’ll make a better world for (make a better world for you)



Powered by Blogger.