I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston

Happy Heart's day everyone.


It is just a tragic week that one of our most loved artists just passed away.  Whitney Houston was found lifeless in a hotel room.  This is all over the news. The Grammy Awards even had a segment honoring her.  I like Whitney Houston songs.  "Saving All my Love for You" is also a lovely song.  Add to that my personal favorite, "The Greatest Love of All".

This song entry of the day depicts of an unconditional love - a love that frees another and doesn't expect anything in return.  She just said "I will always love you" no matter what or where you are.  This song means so much to me because I have been trying to emulate the greatest love I have ever experienced.  The most unconditional love I have ever felt.  I bet you know by now that I am referring to my God's love for me.


I am just a human, I know, but this is what I strive for everyday - love unconditionally!  It has always been my motto that the world is a better place to live in if we have love.


Ever wondered why love has no easy definition? Because loving is not an easy thing to do especially to our enemies.  But let us not go farther.  We don't even love our parents, or our friends, or our relatives.  We easily express our abhorrence them.  Giving it the benefit of the doubt, perhaps we love them. But do we show it?  Do we say it? There are a lot of aspects related to love that is why it has no easy meaning.  Love has no easy way. Love is a sacrifice but you will agree with me when I say, "Love is a wonderful feeling".


So let this song remind us of today's occasion, the Heart's Day! Happy V-Day everyone!




I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
Whitney Houston


If I should stay, 
I would only be in your way. 
So I'll go, but I know 
I'll think of you every step of the way. 

And I will always love you. 
I will always love you. 
You, my darling you. Hmm. 

Bittersweet memories 
that is all I'm taking with me. 
So, goodbye. Please, don't cry. 
We both know I'm not what you, you need. 

And I will always love you. 
I will always love you. 

(Instrumental solo) 

I hope life treats you kind 
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of. 
And I wish to you, joy and happiness. 
But above all this, I wish you love. 

And I will always love you. 
I will always love you. 
I will always love you. 
I will always love you. 
I will always love you. 
I, I will always love you. 

You, darling, I love you. 
Ooh, I'll always, I'll always love you.

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.