Our Father - Church Song

In light of the present disasters that our neighbor Indonesia is going through, I am prompted to write my entry for tonight. Looking at the images of what has happened in Indonesia lately, I can't help but recall he same disasters that struck our country almost 2 decades ago. There was an earthquake then the eruption of Mt. Pinatubo. It was really devastating!


My heart and prayers go to our neighboring country, Indonesia. Somehow, I can't explain how sad it must be to lose someone, or even something, including your home, a place we thought we are safe. But with the forces of nature, only God can give the assurance that we are safe.

My prayer and my song, the Our Father.

Our Father, who art in heaven
hollowed be thy name, thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven
Give us this day, our daily bread
And forgive us our sins
As we forgive those who had sinned against us
Do not bring us to the test but deliver us from evil
Amen.

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.