Kiss - Tom Jones

If you were born earlier than the 80s like me, you would have enjoyed the beat of this song.  This song would surely attract you because the Tom Jones voice gave it a new blend, a new aroma so to speak.


The song was very macho for me but I am not talking too much about the song since I am not an expert about that.  The reason why this song was featured today because I remembered a kiss story which a friend of mine shared.


This couple started out as friends and never thought that they would one time, fall in love with each other. They share family stories, problems, jokes and went to a lot of places together.  It was a total accident that both of them kissed but they didn't give any malice to it. One thing led to another, moment after moment, stories after stories until they got themselves sharing about love life.  They wondered how come both of them couldn't get into serious relationships. 


Nobody knew the answer and after long months and years of search, still nothing.


I was there with them and I knew from the look in their eyes that they were meant for each other. I always tease them with each other whenever we are together.


So that night we were together, I know I just have to leave them so I chided to sleep ahead of them. I left.


She felt the coldness of her lips which feeling she couldn't really explain.  Perhaps the alcohol has overcome them and they suddenly felt their lips together.  One thing for sure, she did not expect it because they are like siblings.  She didn't like the idea that both of them dating, much more on kissing!


The unexpected happened and what they thought to be an impossible phenomenon happened - they kissed.


Few years thereafter, they are now happily married and with a kid. What a lovely couple. It started with an unexpected kiss. 


How sweet indeed!


"Kiss"

You don't have to be beautiful
To turn me on
I just need your body, baby
From dusk till dawn
You don't need experience
To turn me out
You just leave it all up to me
I'll show you what it's all about

You don't have to be rich to be my girl
You don't have to be cool to rule my world
Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
I just want your extra time and your KISS

You got to not talk dirty, baby
If you wanna impress me
You can't be too flirty, mama
I know how to undress me
I want to be your fantasy
Maybe, you could be mine
You just leave it all up to me
We could have a real good time

You don't have to be rich to be my girl
You don't have to be cool to rule my world
Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
I just want your extra time and your KISS

I think I'd better dance now.....

Women, not girls, rule my world
I said they rule my world
Act your age woman, not your shoe size
Maybe we could do the twirl?
You don't have to watch Dynasty
To have an attitude
You just leave it all up to me
My love will be your food

You don't have to be rich to be my girl
You don't have to be cool to rule my world
Ain't no particular sign, I'm more compatible with,
I just want your extra time and your KISS 




Lyrics courtesy of http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/tomjones/kiss.html

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.