I'm Almost Over You - Sheena easton

I did not see an old friend, I just remember an old song, the very first song why this blogsite was born: "I'll Say Goodby for the Two of Us by Expose"

I just want to hear the song again so I went over youtube and played it. Beside it is a list of related videos or songs and this song came up.

I thought I was over that song but when sentimental moments bite, I can't help but recall. Then I asked "Did I get over you?"

It turned out just right now, not yet. Sometimes I do, but not now... because I know you still hate me for saying goodbye!

Okay, enough emotions. Til next entry!

=========

I'm Almost Over You
Sheena Easton

I saw an old friend of our's today
She asked about you, i didn't quite know what to say
Heard youv'e been making the rounds 'round here
While i've been trying to make tears disapear

Chorus:
Now im almost over you
I've almost shook these blues
So when you come back around
After painting the town
You'll see im almost over you...

You're such a sly one with a cold cold heart
Maybe leavin came easy, but it tore me apart
Time heals all wounds they say and i should know
Coz it seems like forever,
But im letting you go

(chorus)

I can forgive you and soon i'll forget all my shattered dreams
Although you left me with nothing to show
But all misery

( chorus )

When you come back around, after painting the town,
You'll see im almost over you...

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.