Most Beautiful Girl - Charlie Rich

Hey, I haven't been blogging!


Yeah! 


I've been busy with so many things, I am overwhelmed!
Our song for the day is a song I never thought I would be singing when things are upbeat, relationships are at its peak and hearts are so filled with contentment.


I have always blogged about this special person to me, who fortunately is the one I want to say sorry with.  I cannot forget the time she was crying because of me.  It was such a giant guilt freezing my soul that is grabbing me back to that past.


It is alright to go back to the past as long as you already know where you are heading in the future.  Yes, I have already focused myself into the future. I have already taken a few steps into stabilizing that future that is why I have all the guts now to look back.


I just want to say sorry! She may not be the most beautiful girl you have seen or you may still have to see but if you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world, tell her I'm sorry.


Thanks!


Most Beautiful Girl lyrics
Charlie Rich, 


Hey. Did you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world?
And if you did, was she cryin' ... cryin'.


Hey. If you happen to see the most beautiful girl that walked out on me.


Tell her I'm sorry.
Tell her I need my baby.


Oh, won't you tell her that I love her.


I woke up this morining, realized what I had done.
I stood alone in the cold, grey dawn, and knew that I lost my morning sun.


I lost my head, and I said some things.
Now comes the heartaches that the morning brings.


I know I lost, but I couldn't see.
( From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/c/charlie-rich-lyrics/most-beautiful-girl-lyrics.html )
I let my world slip away from me.


So, hey. Did you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world?
And if you did, was she cryin' ... cryin'.


Hey. If you happen to see the most beautiful girl that walked out on me.


Tell her I'm sorry.
Tell her I need my baby.


Oh, won't you tell her that I love her.


If you happen to see the most beautiful girl that walked out on me.


Tell her I'm sorry.
Tell her I need my baby.


Oh, won't you tell her that I love her.

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.