I Miss You - Klymaxx

Facebook is such a powerful site... it unearths old memories because you will find old friends there, even old enemies.  I consider everyone my friend and I have this presumption that they feel the same way too as soon as they accept your request to add them in your friend's list.


There are persons who are hard to find but you know you just have to give a try, everyday, even a couple of minutes in searching for them.  I am hoping I could find them somehow, in what ever social media there is today. Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Friendster, MySpace, NamesDB name it.


I keep searching because despite of the loss of other things especially photos that you have shared together, the mind, the greatest databank man has ever known, is still there to remind you how good or bad you have been.


Last night, I found this person that I have been looking for for sometime already.  The person I have been sending letters or greeting cards in the last known address saved in my mind.  All sent but no reply.


There is a feeling that they don't like you or still hate you or just completely deleted you in their memory.


So when I found this person in Facebook... there was shock, shame, guilt, sadness in me.  But looking at the photos of this person, you know that they are happy and the only thing that would make them sad is to remember you.  


The question now is... do you still push yourself into getting their attention or just leave them as happy as they are now?  If you choose the latter, where would the efforts of searching for them go?


May I ask for your opinion?




I Miss You - Klymaxx


VERSE ONE
Thought I heard your voice yesterday
Then I turned around to say that I loved you 
Then I realized that it was just my mind 
playing tricks on me....

It seems colder lately at night
and I try to sleep with the lights on
Everytime the phone rings
I pray to God it's you
I just can't believe
That we're through...

CHORUS
I miss you (I miss you...)
Theres no other way to say it
And I, I can't deny it.
I miss you (I miss you...)
It's so easy to see 
I miss you and me........

VERSE TWO
Is it done and over this time?
Can we ever change our minds?
But it's our first love...
all the feelings that we used to share...
I refuse to believe that you don't care.

CHORUS
I miss you (I miss you...)
There's no other way to say it
And I, I can't deny it.
I miss you (I miss you...)
It's so easy to see 
I miss you and me........

BRIDGE
I've got to gather my senses together
I've been through worse kinds of weather
If it's over now (over now) 
be strong (be strong)
I can't believe that you're gone...
I've got to carry on.

CHORUS
I miss you (I miss you...)
It's driving me crazy
I don't want to live without you.
I miss you (I miss you...)
It's so easy to see
I miss you and me............ 


(Lyrics from http://www.lyrics007.com/Klymaxx%20Lyrics/I%20Miss%20You%20Lyrics.html)

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.