Standing Right Next To Me - Karla Bonoff

Remember the movie 8 Seconds? I forgot the names of the casts there but the movie was about riding a wild bull inside the arena and one has to stay there for as long as 8 seconds in order to qualify or win. That is how a layperson explains that sport (or is it even a sport?).


So this song was the theme of that movie. Each time I hear this song, I always imagine the main character of the movie riding a wild bull. I have always liked that movie, in fact I bought the soundtrack back then. It was still in cassette tape form, I don't know if it is available in CD form these days.

I love it when I am surrounded with love because it makes my day lighter. I love talking about love, that shouldn't be a wonder. Love creates love right? So when I am so down, really down or sad or confused, I just remember how lucky am I to be loved.

I couldn't believe I used to memorize the lyrics of this song by heart. Must be that I was so full or love back then... full of energy even! Huh! How time flies! How easily I could forget!

Thanks for you time. Til next love blog!

Standing Right Next To Me lyrics

Love is like the wind,
Sometimes it blows your way,
And until now
It missed me somehow.

But when I turned around
I saw you standing there.
The sound of your voice -
I had no choice.

I used to have a wish
One day I'd feel like this.
Now I know love exists
Cause it's standing right next to me.

Beneath the moon tonight
I see it in your eyes -
No more false starts,
No more broken hearts.

I used to have a wish
One day I'd feel like this.
Now I know love exists
Cause it's standing right next to me.

Even in the dark,
Even when you're gone
I feel you in my heart.

I used to have a wish
One day I'd feel like this.
Now I know love exists
Cause it's standing right next to me

Standing right next to me.

http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/8seconds/standingrightnexttome.htm

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.