IKAW AT AKO - Moira Dela Torre, Jason Marvin

https://www.goodnewspilipinas.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Alden-Kath-HLG.jpg

This song never fails to send back the feeling of love. This is the theme song of the movie I posted above - HELLO, LOVE, GOODBYE.

I really do not have much time watching movies but when I do, I enjoy it with so much gusto!
I love movies created by Star Cinema. That's what babe and I normally watch when it comes to tagalog movies. 

Ok, the movie is a story about two Filipino overseas workers who met in Hong Kong. The guy is a bar tender while the girl is a domestic helper. Both of them represents Filipino realities abroad. Both have love stories in the past that did not work out. The girl used to have a long distance relationship but did not work out. The boy fell so hard with his girl friend and followed the girl's American dream but they still broke up because of the girl's high ambitions. It is a typical relationship. I have the same experience when it comes to love. 

I can relate so much with their stories when I had a failed long distance relationship, and the other is when I gave too much of what I have, only to lose in the end. I have gone through hardships because of those broken relationships, but I survived! Well, my sister calls me "strong person". It feels to her that I can conquer all the challenges in my life.

My brokenness did not stop me from living my life one day at a time - one blog at a time; one song at a time. Each day may seem short but when we keep living the good way one day at a time, everything will come out good later.

Despite my broken past, the Lord sent me what I was praying for - peace of mind, love of my life, simple living... and this for me is my eternity. I will make sure that Babe and I will thrive.

And if you are reading this, let me tell you: Just you and I Babe!

Here is my translation of this song:

IKAW AT AKO (YOU AND I)

Sabi nila, balang araw (They say, someday)
Darating ang iyong tanging hinihiling (your request/prayer will arrive)
At noong dumating ang aking panalangin (and when it arrives)
Ay hindi na maikubli (you cannot deny/hide)
Ang pag-asang nahanap ko sa 'yong mga mata (the hope that i see in your eyes)
At ang takot kong sakali mang ika'y mawawala (and my fear in case you will be gone)

At ngayon, nandiyan ka na (And now you are here)
'Di mapaliwanag ang nadarama (I cannot explain the feeling)
Handa ako sa walang-hanggan (I am prepared for eternity)
'Di paaasahin, 'di ka sasaktan (Won't fail you, won't hurt you)
Mula noon hanggang ngayon (Since then until now)
Ikaw at ako (You and I)

At sa wakas ay nahanap ko na rin (And finally, I also found)
Ang aking tanging hinihiling (my only wish)
Pangako sa 'yo na ika'y uunahin (Promise that I will prioritize you)
At hindi naitatanggi (And I won't deny)
Ang tadhanang nahanap ko sa 'yong pagmamahal (The destiny that I found in your love)
Ang dudulot sa pag-ibig natin na magtatagal (It will bring our love until the end)

At ngayon, nandiyan ka na (And now you are here)
'Di mapaliwanag ang nadarama (I cannot explain the feeling)
Handa ako sa walang-hanggan (I am prepared for eternity)
'Di paaasahin, 'di ka sasaktan (Won't fail you, won't hurt you)
Mula noon hanggang ngayon (Since then until now)
Ikaw at ako (You and I)

At ngayon, nandiyan ka na (And now you are here)
Palaging hahawakan iyong mga kamay (I will always hold your hands)
'Di ka na mag-iisa (you will not be alone)
Sa hirap at ginhawa ay iibigin ka (In difficulties and and comfort, i will love you)
Mula noon hanggang ngayon (Since then until now)
Mula ngayon hanggang dulo (From now until the end)
Ikaw at ako (You and I)

Lyrics from https://www.musixmatch.com/

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.